sábado, 7 de março de 2009

one song to another

Here's the day we hope to never come
Don't feed me violence,
just run with me through roads of speeding cars
All I know is that you're so nice
You're the nicest thing I've seen
But I'm loving angels instead
Am I losing heart? Have I frozen in?
Am I pushing too hard? Have I started to forget?

I wanna show you everything inside of me
like a nervous heart that is crazy beating
And when I kiss you soul, your body'll be free
I'm gonna love you more than anyone
That's why I've been missing you lately
'Cause you make it real for me.
Be my friend, hold me
Wrap me up... Unfold me...
I am small and needy
And all really want from you is to feel me
As the feeling inside keeps building
Lover you should've come over
'cause it's not too late
If it's a broken part, replace it
If it's a broken heart, then face it
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be

These days we go to waste like wine
And what a beautiful mess this is
It's like picking up trash in dresses
If I ever hurt you your revenge would be so sweet
because I'm scum
Nobody said it was easy...
Nobody said it would be so hard.

I dont' understand your heart
It's easier to be apart
Don't explain...
You are my joy and you're my pain
I'll be there as soon as I can
but I'm busy mending broken pieces
of the live I've had before
There's hope for the hopeless
But I'm warning you: we're growing up.



[partes de canções, juntas para doer mais]

Sem comentários: